Internal busses

disneyterri

Mouseketeer
We're going to be in FW in Feb 2004. I was just wondering what time the internal busses start running in the morning. I'm hoping to get an early PS for Cindy's and need to know the earliest we would be able to get there. No sense making reservations and not being able to get there on time.

You won't have any problems. The buses start running very early, because they know that people have early breakfast reservations! :)

When I was there last they started at 7AM. Of course that may have changed by now but it's a start to go by!

:wave:

Is it still good to use the boat for ee days or is the bus better?? When we used the boat it seems like we got there a 1/2 hour after it opened

No, the boat does not run early enough for EE. You will have to take a bus. But you can take the boat back! :)

I just came back from FW 4 days ago :(, I believe the time is 7:00 am when they start running.

I had all my breakfast PS times for around 7:45-8:00 and had no problem getting on time.

Just remember that you need to take a bus from your loop, then a bus from the outpost, so allow yourself some time:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter