Interesting that there will be no fastpass available for smugglers run when it first opens

@rteetz any rumors as to how DHS will handle admission to GE? First come first served? Timed entry? Storm troopers kicking people out to make room?

@rteetz any rumors as to how DHS will handle admission to GE? First come first served? Timed entry? Storm troopers kicking people out to make room?
Nothing yet. The DHS fine print notes a hotel reservation is not required and that capacity is limited so that would lead me to believe first come first served.

It makes sense. Everyone is in just one line.
Wonder how much EMM tickets will increase in cost? Or will they just sell alot more of them?
Haven't done an EMM yet, but always read that they are not crowded.
If 1 or eventually both, Star Wars attractions are open for EMM, I can see the demand really increase.

I really wish they would do reservations like DL. I’d rather not get in and know I can’t get in ahead of time than be part of a mob trying and still maybe not get in.
Yes! It could be similar to MaxPass at DL or the virtual line queue Universal uses. That would allow everyone to know that they did or didn't get in that day and when to return. Beats an 8 hour line!

It makes sense. Everyone is in just one line.
Wonder how much EMM tickets will increase in cost? Or will they just sell alot more of them?
Haven't done an EMM yet, but always read that they are not crowded.
If 1 or eventually both, Star Wars attractions are open for EMM, I can see the demand really increase.

I could see them doing dedicated TSL EMM and dedicated GE EMM, especially once both rides are open.

I also wish that WDW would mirror what DL is doing re: reservations. Oh well. Does anyone remember if "Flight of Passage" opened without utilizing FP? If so, how long until they started utilizing FP?

I also wish that WDW would mirror what DL is doing re: reservations. Oh well. Does anyone remember if "Flight of Passage" opened without utilizing FP? If so, how long until they started utilizing FP?

From what I've seen on other threads it did have FP on day one

POST #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: Sorry the for the all caps....but you guys here are SUPER funny!!!!! I come just to read the posts. I have NO interest in HS anymore, so the opening of SWGE isn't on my radar. I came to see how the DISers were handling the opening sooner than Disney said. SO glad I did! :woohoo:

Do you think no FP will make the stand by line longer or shorter? If I can't get FP, I wouldn't wait in a 3 hr line. Maybe they are hoping that others feel that way too so it will keep the line under a 6 hr wait.

I will tell you from my experience with trying to ride FOP that EMH won't be all that effective in the crowd control department for this ride. You will still be waiting as long as you would in a standby line.

A EMM/DAH with this in it COULD still work...if demand is still high for Toy Story Land and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will be set to open around the same time. Combine them all with GE and the crowds might get spread out a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts