Insurance suggestions?

slg

DIS Veteran
The company I have used for many years, a US based one, no longer works with Canadians. They were so reasonably priced, had great preexisitng conditions and I had no problem the one time I made a claim(for lost retainers!).

I have not found any Canadian companies that came close....any suggestions?

Ingle insurance, a broker based in Toronto but available online, has a range of travel medical policies including some with really good elimination periods. They should be able to get you into a policy that makes sense for you. We use a TuGo policy through them.

You can also check Medipac insurance. They specialize in out-of-country medical insurance for Snowbirds, but I’ve found their rates and coverage to be pretty good for those under 60 too.

I don't know if this is obvious, but check with your benefits from work if you have them. We had $2 million in coverage through Green shield.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!