Insurance, photo locations on rides

mulan1

<font color=deeppink>Appreciates the OTHER 'prince
Hi guys just a couple of questions!
In the booking conditions it says that you MUST have insurance and may have to produce evidence that you have it, do they really check? I mean I bought it off eurostar but do they actually check?

Also just wondered if people could point out where the photos locations are on buzz lightyear and BTM as i don't want to miss a good photo op!
Also which rides have photos and how much will they cost to buy?? Do they do keyring/fridge magnet size? or just the large ones in those paper frames?

hi mulan1

no one ever checked our insurance.

The camera on BTM ?? hard to tell you where....after the hanging possums before the big corner,there is a shed like thing in the left hand side mountain??
The best thing to do is ride it a couple of times and you should nail it .It took us 7 rides before we got the perfect shot.

tip 1 ..keep kiddies sitting on your right hand side
tip 2 ..wave with your left hand

our photos cost 15 euro,they do 3 different frames for different prices,no small ones.the frames are 3d thick card frames ....quite nice actually:)

Have a look at the on ride photo thread as this will give you a clue what direction you should be looking at :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter