Insulin Pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has removed his pump to ride TOT and left it at the First Aid Station near the entrance to the park. It's a little inconvenient but you sign this in and out and we felt very comfortable leaving the pump there. We have never had a problem with this. We always use a fast pass so he is not off the pump for an extended period of time.
This post is a few years old ( ok more then 10) if you have question I would start a new one

I agree. This post is over 12 years old. It is safest to start a new one. Things in the medical realm can change drastically in that time frame

Although I have enjoyed going back and reading posts I made from when my younger son had only been about a year on the pump and was 3 years old - haha!:teeth:

Now that he is 16...well....we go to WDW a lot and he keeps his pump on for every ride now and has never had a problem with it. I don't know anyone who removes their pump for rides. As for magnetic fields - I think Robo said that the one ride with the most use of magnets would be the People Mover of all things! - and that ToT didn't actually use them. Still .... never had an issue.

This thread is so old, I’m locking it. Anyone with questions about insulin pumps is welcome to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!