Instant pot easy recipes for 25 year old nephew

toesmom

DIS Veteran
Hi my nephew is 25 and lives on his own and I bought him Instant Pot for Christmas so he can have easy quick dinners. I use mine for beef stew mostly, not too many other recipes.

Can I ask for some easy recipes that I can print and include with the instant pot for him?

His mom is not around since he was 10, his father is busy and I think it's good for him to be able to make some meals, and I know the instant pot has some great easy recipes. just looking for some that have been tested and would be easy for him.

Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas!

go on yummly. enter any likes/dislikes he has and it will pull up recipes that suit him.

box of elbow macaroni
2 cups of beef broth
1 tbs each of onion and garlic powder
pound of ground meat

brown the meat on saute setting, throw in the other ingredients and cook for 6 minutes. Depressurize and stir in 1 cup of milk and a whole bunch of cheese.

The one I suggested to my 25 year old son for his, chicken breasts (raw or frozen), about 22 minutes, shred. Can use in soup, make burritos, sandwiches with choice of sauce, etc.

Go to Pinterest and search for Instant Pot Skinny Alfredo. My whole family loves this!

The Blue Jean chef has some really good cookbooks you can get on amazon and there are lots of recipes on Pinterest.

Pinterest! Now that it's finally cooler weather, I made broccoli cheese soup in mine last night. Soooo good and super easy. Dump a bunch of broccoli and chicken stock in the pot, cook for 5 minutes. Add half and half and shredded cheese. Done.

Start easy and work up:

PASTA:
1 lb. of pasta
1 jar Prego/Ragu
1 sauce jar filled with water
Put all in instant pot together and cook for 6 minutes on manual, then release pressure:

HARD BOILED EGGS:
Place 6-7 eggs on rack
Add 1 cup of water
Cook for 7 minutes on manual, release pressure.

adventuresofanurse.com and thisoldgal.com are my go-to recipe blogs for IP and air fryer.

Thank you for these great ideas, and simple recipes, I think it will be really great for him to cook at home.

I was going to search for the old thread this weekend, we just ordered an instant pot that'll be here Friday. These sites are super helpful. Getting some cookbooks from the library too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter