Instacart - Publix delivery to Pop Century

momdisfan

Mouseketeer
I am wondering how early I can place my order using Instacart? I have always used Garden Grocer, however they have out priced themselves for me. After researching options I have decided to use Instacart. This is a new service to me and I am used to ordering at 60 days out with Garden Grocer. Almost all of the reviews that I have read mention people ordering the morning they arrive or while at the parks. My preference is to get it taken care of as early as possible. anyone with experience with this?

I'll be following! Also wondering if they will leave with bell desk if order does not contain alcohol.

We placed an order yesterday for Sunday, July 15. But to the Beach Club. That was the first day I could schedule July 15 , so 5 days?

There were several fees.

Delivery fee, $5.99; sales tax, tip, (will probably add to that) and then an $11.99 or so service fee.

We plan to meet for our delivery as we have wine ordered.

We are placing a second order for July 18 for family member using Walmart, no alcohol. That window opens tomorrow, six days. Not sure if it can be left at bell services.

A very awesome post appeared in the Yatch and Beach club thread summarizing many services. Just look back a few pages from the last page. I think the mod was going to post it as a sticky in that thread. I will look for the page number.

We placed an order yesterday for Sunday, July 15. But to the Beach Club. That was the first day I could schedule July 15 , so 5 days?

There were several fees.

Delivery fee, $5.99; sales tax, tip, (will probably add to that) and then an $11.99 or so service fee.

We plan to meet for our delivery as we have wine ordered.

We are placing a second order for July 18 for family member using Walmart, no alcohol. That window opens tomorrow, six days. Not sure if it can be left at bell services.

A very awesome post appeared in the Yatch and Beach club thread summarizing many services. Just look back a few pages from the last page. I think the mod was going to post it as a sticky in that thread. I will look for the page number.

Can't wait to hear about your experience, hope it's all positive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter