Inspired by Klombar...

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
who was inspired by Chipperdini, has anyone here ever seen or eaten something called "geoducks"?

I believe they are gigantic steamers. Bobby Flay had a piece about them on his show "Foodnation." They looked horrible raw, but tasty once prepared.

never heard of them.... Love steamers though....yum!

I saw that show! I was going to post about it but forgot how to spell them!!!! I know they are supposed to be good but have you ever seen anything like them? Maybe you'll get some responses from folks in the Northwest to tell us more about them!:D

Kris, the only reason I know how it's spelled is because of another FoodTV show that stated they are the biggest edible clams.

The way Bobby was saying it, I thought they were "gooey ducts." LOL!

Can you imagine if you never saw the show about them and you spotted one on the Jersey shore:eek:

LOL, Kris! I think I'd be afraid that Indian Point was oozing something into the Atlantic.

Those are some f-ugly looking creatures.

Oh yes,
I'm in the Pacific Northwest and see them......they are gross looking!! :D

Thanks for that info! Interesting piece. But you haven't told us if you have ever touched or eaten them:)

I've had it. Love it... Most Chinese restaurants serve it and it's quite expensive! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!