• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Injured foot and the rain

frkymcky

Mouseketeer
I have a weird question here. I broke my foot 2 months ago and still am wearing the medical boot (which I will need to wear on our trip in 4 days). I know about the typical thunderstorms in FL, but with this weeks past rains how in the world do you keep dry? I have read some recommend wearing crocs, but I can't so how do I keep my boot dry? Any suggestions? From what I am seeing the rain is suppose to be more sudden downpours (pretty typical FL rain) but I am a little concerned. Any suggestions out there, please help. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept trying to figure out how to keep my boot dry.

I would use garbage bags or ziplock bags to keep it dry. If you are not walking on it then you could use those covers for showering. I wore a boot for several months too and I didn't really worry too much about getting it wet, but then I was not walking on it either for 3 of the 6 months I wore it. Those things are really tough and there isn't much in them to get wet (unless yours is different than mine, mine was mostly plastic). I would just wipe it out with a towel and use a blow dryer to dry what was fabric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter