Initial towels in 1BR BWV... and DVD player?

psac

DIS Veteran
Two separate questions, hopefully I have the right board with the new format. :)

I've seen the description of the "towel pack" that you can get additional in the DVC stays -- 4 towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths. Is that the standard amount of towels that would initially come in a 1BR at BWV? Specifically the number of hand towels sounds low for us.

Separate question, do the TVs come with DVD players? Want to know if it's worthwhile to bring a DVD or two in case we get rainy weather.

Thanks!

Two separate questions, hopefully I have the right board with the new format. :)

I've seen the description of the "towel pack" that you can get additional in the DVC stays -- 4 towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths. Is that the standard amount of towels that would initially come in a 1BR at BWV? Specifically the number of hand towels sounds low for us.

Separate question, do the TVs come with DVD players? Want to know if it's worthwhile to bring a DVD or two in case we get rainy weather.

Thanks!

Yes the towel pack is what you usually get to begin with. You can either wash them (they supply 1 single use laundry detergent) or you can purchase additional towel packs. You also get one kitchen towel (not included in the towel pack).

Yes they have DVD players. You can also rent dvds at either the community hall or gift shop(depending where you stay) for free for DVC members.

Denise in MI

You should receive a towel for each person based on the occupancy limit of the room minus the sleeping chair.

Each room has a DVD player and you can check out DVD as a member for free at the activity center.

:earsboy: Bill

We often have had more than the standard number of towels in our 1 bedrooms for some reason. And after Trash and Towel day we usually have a TON of towels (I think because we always leave a tip).

I agree. With the two bathroom sinks, I cannot imagine we got by with only two hand towels. But I'm always happy drying my hands with a washcloth, so maybe I'm just dreaming. Maybe I need to plan a trip back just to check.....;)

Our DVD player at BLT was all turned around--someone had used something for gaming, but DH figured it out. My point is, yes, there is a DVD player, but you may need to have some savvy since you don't know what the person before you used it for.

Have fun!

At the BWV, housekeeping provides towels in both the shower / toilet room and the jacuzzi tub / vanity room. As I recall, between the two rooms, we've had 6-8 bath towels, 2 mats, at least 4 hand towels and at least 4 face cloths.

You should receive a towel for each person based on the occupancy limit of the room minus the sleeping chair.

Each room has a DVD player and you can check out DVD as a member for free at the activity center.

Why minus the sleeping chair? Wouldn't the sleeping chair be included in the maximum sleeping capacity?

thanks

Why minus the sleeping chair? Wouldn't the sleeping chair be included in the maximum sleeping capacity?

thanks

They added the sleeping chair but didn't increase the towel count. I have addressed this with Disney and they are looking into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter