Information on Resort Services Fees

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
Hi all,

I know there has been some confusion on the parking charges for the Disneyland area hotels, so I wanted to clear that up a bit.

Both the Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian now charge a daily "Resort Services Fee" (not sure about Paradise Pier but I would bet they do as well) of $5.75 per night. It INCLUDES in-and-out parking privileges, local phone calls, daily paper and admission to the health club.

Non-hotel guests who park in the Disney hotel lots will still be charged whatever the regular fees are for parking there.

As for DD, the parking information is:

Self-Parking
Your first three hours of parking at Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and with table-service dining. After that, it's $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments.

Valet Parking
Downtown Disney District Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive. If you're visiting Downtown Disney District Monday through Friday and exiting before 4 p.m., valet parking is free with your AMC Theatres or table-service dining validation. Otherwise, it's a $6 fee.

Parking Validation
To get your parking validated by the AMC Theatres or one of the table-service dining facilities, remember to bring your parking ticket with you. If you forget, just present your receipt to the Disneyland Resort Cast Member as you exit the parking lot.

Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find convenient parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney District North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.

Hope that helps clear up some of the confusion! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Thanks Michelle, I feel better about paying the $5.75 if its not just parking. :)

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter