Information on moving to / living in Orlando?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Hello everyone...and LOVE the podcast!!!

I'm just interested if you or any of your listeners know of good places (or even books) on moving to or living in the Orlando area?

My wife and I are considering relocating in Dec. 2008 once she graduates from nursing school and I will try to apply and hopefully work for Disney in some type of professional salaried job like my current job today (IT or other).

I have done a lot of house searching to get an idea of prices/styles etc... but really need to know some of the inside information about what it's like moving and living there...things like traffic, weather, great locations to live close to Disney, cost of living, dealing with constant tourism, tips, etc.

If anyone could help or pointing in the direction of some good information it would be greatly appreciated!

p.s. I think it would be great to have a forum on the Disboards related to living in Orlando

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter