Info on WDW special tours

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Has anyone done any of the special tours they have available at WDW?

We were specifically interested in the one that shows you all the "inner-workings" of the MK or WDW in general - not sure of the name of it or if there is even one like this. :confused:

Any info anyone has on any WDW tours would be appreciated -

Names of them, cost per person, how old do you need to be?

Thanks so much - Mel

The Keys to the Kingdon tour covers facts and behind the scenes workings of MK. It's a 5 hour walking (and standing) tour that includes lunch at the Columbia Harbor House and is fairly reasonable cost-wise. There's another thread further down this forum that has lots of opinions of it...

The Keys to the Kingdom is a great tour. I'm sure you would love it. My wife and myself took the tour in 2001 and just loved it. You will find and see many things that you never knew about The Magic Kingdom. I would highly recommend this tour. Encluded in the price of the tour is lunch at The Columbia Harbour House.

How early should the reservations for the tours be made? The Keys to the Kingdom tour sounds interesting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter