Info on VWL quiet pool

Whizzo25

Disney Me Baby !!!
I'll be at VWL this weekend. Being the inquisitive type, I e-mailed member services about the status of the rehab of the quiet pool. This morning, I received a nice note that the rehab is complete! Hopefully, the weather will now cooperate.:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Someone indicated that they were there last week and the pool was fenced off and no one working on it. I hope you find it in good working order.

Let us know after you get back. And maybe you can get a straight answer to why a 10 month old pool needs rehabbing.

Have a wonderful trip at the Great Northwest of the Great Southeast!

We arrive on Sunday and I was hoping it would be open. Thanks for the info.:D :D :bounce: :D :D

Have a wonderful time. Tell us about your trip and the pool when you get back.

Enjoy.

That's great news!! We will be arriving there on Sat. Looking forward to this for a year now.

The Pool actually had a flaw and was resurfaced inside as well as around it and on the deck. The hurricane unfortunately made it all last longer since they couldn't work on it the first week

We arrive on Sat. I have a 18 month and 3 year old and chose vwl because the "quiet Pool" was not crowded. I did not know it was under repair but I am glad it is fixed.
Hope to see you there.

Check out LTGRAMPS post "Just back from VWL ."

It seems the problems are not fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter