Info on renting DVC points?

E

eeyoresmom

Does anyone know where I can get the details of resorts.availability, etc. I tried the DVc forum,but I don't want to start trying to purchase when I don't know what I'm buying! Thank you.

you can read about the DVC resorts HERE

The site has some pictures and lists all the ammenities of each resort.

HERE you can determine how many points you need to rent for the stay you want.

for info on renting DVC points check out the FAQ HERE as well as post a message saying you are looking for points. This is where I rented points from, and ended up buying in on that trip.

Mike

You can go to the official web site:

WWW.DisneyVacationClub.com

When the home page comes up, click on "resorts" and then you can click on each DVC resort you want to see.:D It will show you everything from pictures with virtual tours to floor plans for each size unit and the ammenities and so fourth at each resort.

Then when you have decided which resort you'd like to stay at you can come back here to the DISboards and go to the DVC Rent/trade board and look into renting the points for your stay.

Hope this helps.

I just want to add that I've rented points 3 times now (next trip in Oct 03), and have had positive experiences. I've stayed at OKW twice, and will stay at BCV (Stormalong Bay for 14 y.o. DS) in Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter