info on moonlight magic for rest of 2020?

Nothing official.

The June 29 Epcot MM event will be cancelled since Epcot is not scheduled to reopen until July 15th.

No official word from Disney when the water parks are going to open, so it's possible that one or both of the Typhoon Lagoon events will be cancelled due to the water park being closed.

I was wondering the exact same thing. I booked a trip in September around dates for MM and MNSSHP and will reschedule if they're canceled. I'm assuming at least one of them will be canceled, plus I haven't bought park tickets yet so I'm not holding too much hope. I figured it was going to be a very laid back trip even if they would be open.

Bumping this up, So the last Moonlight Magic events for 2020 that have yet to be cancelled are the DHS dates in September in October.
Guests with reservations can begin booking on July 15. We have BWV and SSR booked in September, but do not have park tickets yet. What are your guesses on the odds this gets cancelled too?

I’m guessing they’ll cancel them all for 2020. If for nothing more than to reduce additional park operations cost. Hope I’m wrong!

We will be there in September only if quarantine is lifted by August. Personally, I don’t think that’s going to happen, so, my guess is no MM.

I concur. No MM events for the rest of 2020. My guess is that DVD's marketing budget has been cut along with those for most other departments, not to mention all of the uncertainty around the park capacities at this time. FWIW, I would be surprised to see any after hours events for the remainder of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter