Info on DLP Shareholder's Club?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I read sbout the DLP Shareholder's Club on mousesavers.com and wondered if anyone has any experience with it. I guess that if you own even one share (of Disneyland Paris stock - not American Disney) you can join the club for something iike 20 Euros and get a 5-10% discount on room, passports, meals, etc. The stock is trading at about 68 cents a share, so about the only real cost would be the broker's commission to buy some. My question is about the language on the web page that says something about the club discount not being valid with other offers. Does that mean, for example, that if DLP is offering a kids stay free special, the discount wouldn't work? Also, it says something about only being able to get the discount on passports bought at the gate. Does that mean that if you get a package with room and passports included, you can't get the discount? Info would be appreciated!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter