• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

info about the Caribbean??

ciao_gina

DIS Veteran
:scratchin I amnot sure this is the right place to ask. Please direct me if needed but I need some information on DVC/RCI resorts in the caribbean. I heard that the Bahamas is no longer an option. Maybe St. Lucia or Aruba?

I am not sure how the points system works or if we would trade our Animal Kingdom points.

Thanks

Gina

:scratchin I amnot sure this is the right place to ask. Please direct me if needed but I need some information on DVC/RCI resorts in the caribbean. I heard that the Bahamas is no longer an option. Maybe St. Lucia or Aruba?

I am not sure how the points system works or if we would trade our Animal Kingdom points.

Thanks

Gina

Gina

You need to go to the DVC forums for information on trading your points.

I can help with advice. You can email me at tomrobin66@yahoo.com

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter