"Infant" ears for a 30 month old?

Kim3

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I would like to buy ears for our upcoming trip today at The Disney Store online.

I'm not sure what size to buy my 30 month old boy. His older brother has a pair for his first trip. On that first trip he was just shy of 4 years by and month and the kids size was HUGE on him.

I am thinking of buying the infant size, but I'm worried it would be too small?

Any thoughts? Has any DISser purchased the infant ears for a toddler?

Thanks!
Kim

I have a pair of infant ears that my toddler girl, 22, months uses for dress-up play. The ears do not fit her anymore and I had to cut a big V in the back of the cap so she can put them on.

If they are too small for her, I could only imagine that they are too small for your DS.

I have a pair of infant ears that my toddler girl, 22, months uses for dress-up play. The ears do not fit her anymore and I had to cut a big V in the back of the cap so she can put them on.

If they are too small for her, I could only imagine that they are too small for your DS.

Thank you!

My dd still wears her Infant ears and is 3.5 yrs old. We got them for her when she had just turned 3. I don't think she has a particularly small head and they still fit her great.

I just bought some for my kiddos in Disneyland last week and my 2 year old still had to get an infant size. My almost 5 year old plays with his that are infants and still fits him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter