Independence of the Seas Dec 2016 - Drink package question!

emilyhuff

DIS Veteran
I see that RC recently changed their drink packages, my mom and I had pre-booked the Premium Drink Package so I called and they said they were going to honor that under their new Deluxe Package.. well that's great!

My question is about the Starbucks drinks... Does our package include drinks like Frappuccino's and chai latte's?

thanks in advance!

I see that RC recently changed their drink packages, my mom and I had pre-booked the Premium Drink Package so I called and they said they were going to honor that under their new Deluxe Package.. well that's great!

My question is about the Starbucks drinks... Does our package include drinks like Frappuccino's and chai latte's?

thanks in advance!

Indy doesn't have a Starbuck's, but yes you will be able to get specialty coffees and teach with the Deluxe Package.

Also - with the drink package, am I able to order a glass of wine at dinner or do I have to pay for that?

Also - with the drink package, am I able to order a glass of wine at dinner or do I have to pay for that?

Yes, you can order wine with dinner with the package. I think it's up to $12 per glass.

And now that I think about it, IOS may have switched to Starbuck's from Seattles Best in the Cafe Promenade. Either way you will be able to get cappuccinos, lattes etc...

Last edited:
Yes, you can order wine with dinner with the package. I think it's up to $12 per glass.

And now that I think about it, IOS may have switched to Starbuck's from Seattles Best in the Cafe Promenade. Either way you will be able to get cappuccinos, lattes etc...

Thank you! You are so helpful! This is my first ever cruise!

Have fun. Are you doing Cozumel and Costa Maya or Jamaica and Labadee?

Cozumel and Costa Maya. I'm sure you'll see a new thread from me with some questions as I research and plan. I'm excited because it's a new experience for my partner and I, but also a little nervous because I don't know what to expect.

Cozumel and Costa Maya. I'm sure you'll see a new thread from me with some questions as I research and plan. I'm excited because it's a new experience for my partner and I, but also a little nervous because I don't know what to expect.
We're doing the the Jamaica Labadee itinerary. I've been to Cozumel before, but never Costa Maya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter