Incredicoaster fastpass

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
We are headed to the park .10 day vaca starts now. Checked FP times. Incredicoaster has non available all night. Im not DCA Vet but last 2 times we came FP was immediate return time always until 7 or so at night. My fiancee suggested it was due to possible rain tonight? Park doesnt look that busy for that ride to be out already. Any reason why?

We are headed to the park .10 day vaca starts now. Checked FP times. Incredicoaster has non available all night. Im not DCA Vet but last 2 times we came FP was immediate return time always until 7 or so at night. My fiancee suggested it was due to possible rain tonight? Park doesnt look that busy for that ride to be out already. Any reason why?

It’s a holiday weekend, so lots of people are probably planning to spend Friday night in the parks. It’s not unusual for Incredicoaster to be out of fastpasses at this time of the day, actually. Even if it doesn’t look that busy, the security lines getting in this morning were all the way down Harbor, so there may be quite a few who came early, left, have stacked up some fastpasses, and are planning to come back for the evening.

There were reports of the security line going all the way down Harbor, so the parks were definitely busy earlier today even if they are less full now, and its possible folks have grabbed up the passes for after nap/dinner rides. Apparently it was a day off school for some local districts.

Edited to add - Christin82 beat me to it :) So, what she said!

There were reports of the security line going all the way down Harbor, so the parks were definitely busy earlier today even if they are less full now, and its possible folks have grabbed up the passes for after nap/dinner rides. Apparently it was a day off school for some local districts.

Edited to add - Christin82 beat me to it :) So, what she said!

Haha! I guess we think alike! :)

Always keep looking for cancelled FPs -- you never know when they'll show up. And when they do, grab them because they'll be gone in a second to someone else! Otherwise, use the SR line for IC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter