INCREDIBLE Disney Cakes

tinkwinks123

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for Disney Cakes..not just ones that you can find at the local bake shops and grociery stores like the flat ones with the characters drawn on them..but like really incredible..like food network amazing..cinderella castle..died and gone to fantasyland..CAKES! :cool1:

cryssi said:
to make or to eat?

:lmao: :lmao:

I cannot cook (DH takes care of the cooking :thumbsup2 ), so if you're looking to make them. . .I volunteer to eat them! Of course, that probably doesn't fall under my WISH weight-loss plan, but that's another story. . . :teeth:

Coming out of lurkdom...

go to aboutcakeland .com. I cant post links yet sorry. Then go to cakeland kids, then new releases. They do fantastic work, they have always done my kids cakes and can make just about anything you ask!

Sabrina, those cakes are awesome! I saw some great Incredible ones for DS's birthday in May! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter