In the "real world" what do you wear.....

I refuse to take stuff I already own on our trips to DL so I'm forced to buy new. :)

I own about 5 DL shirts and I think I'm up to 6 DL Hoodies now. I keep saying that I need to stop, but I just can't. It's an addiction and I need a 12 step program.

We have shelves at home full of framed pictures, photo albums and tons of collectables, as well as our Disney movie collection. Hanging on the wall next to all the Disney stuff are each trips Lanyards full of pins that we collect on each trip, each set framed in a shadow box.

:rolleyes1

Have we gone overboard?

Sometimes I think so, but you haven't seen our Christmas decorations.

I'm not sure a 12 step program is enough for my addictions.....I really don't.....LOL

I have tons of stuff at home, I don't really wear much Disney stuff except a watch (my current watch is a WED imagineering watch I got there during our Backstage Magic trip). At work I need all the pixie dust I can get so I have a Mickey wall clock, DL mug, DLR screensaver, work keys have a Haunted Mansion flashlight and 50th Mickey head, have a tinkerbell photo thing and a picture from our family reunion at DLR. Oh..also an 07 antenna thing that someone brought me, and several magnet picture frames with Disney trip pics inside..oh yea, Mickey purse with DLR keychain decoration....I think my co workers know of this osession...

As far as clothes go, I really don't rear much of my disney stuff outside of the parks. I have a 'Hawaiian style' Disney shirt I wear on ocassion and a Mickey Golf shirt but that's about it for back home.

I'm more into other visuals to remind me. I have a digital photo frame on my desk at work with all of our DLR vacation pics in it and a really cool print of an artistic representation of the Tiki Room there as well. I also have a couple framed posters at home (One is the large 50th Anneversary DL Park Map and another is the Tunnel poster for POTC. I want to get a matching HM tunnel poster next trip :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter