In Shanghai now!

Lisa345

Earning My Ears
We are in Shanghai now moving over to SDL tomorrow. I see that there is early entry to wishing star park. What is there that would be worth going early?

Getting excited but a little nervous for the crowds here for the national holiday. Hoping for the best.
Thanks for the help.
Lisa.

Wishing Star Park is just some nice green space, nothing really to look at but the vistas of Disneyland and the Disneyland Hotel, I would use any extra time in the morning to queue for entry. I was in the park yesterday and the crowds weren't as bad as I anticipated, although not as quiet as the previous week. Still the hardest rides to get on are Soaring and Roaring Rapids, you must sort these as soon as you enter the park if you want to do either or both, ride one first and then queue for a fast past for the other. Otherwise with fast past and single rider it is relatively easy to get on the rest at some stage during the day.

I have been 5 times in the last week so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret,
We have been in Shanghai for 3 days and everyone has said that it will be horrible crowds. The Bund has gotten worse every day since Friday.
We will be at SDL until Thursday so hopefully we will be able to do everything we want. Roaring Rapids doesn't interest us so thats one less thing to do. We plan to try for Soaring first. It is one of our favorite rides in DL so we are looking forward to a new movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter