In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

goofyfan-12

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
About 16 months ago a group of strangers came together under a common cause.

So who are the goddesses? They are a bunch of women, and even a few men that fight the weight loss fight every day and baby have we come a long way.

They set goals for themselves and encourage others to do the same. They then are there to support the group and are there to celebrate when those goals are met. They challenge themselves to be better.

They hold themselves (and others) accountable for their choices.

They celebrate their progresses and more importantly, they celebrate others' accomplishments. When help is needed they ask for it and provide support to others.

They live life to the fullest and have fun doing it.

As we said in volume 5, we plan it, we track it, we totally own it and we thoroughly enjoy it.

So, come join us! Tell us a little about yourself (you know the drill by now - name, age, family, weight loss / exercise goals, type of program you are following) and for fun, if you could be any Disney character, who would you be?

What are you waiting for? Join us and have some fun!

Welcome to the party... What took you so long to get here? :rotfl:

Paula--love the intro! We so totally rock, don't we?

And since every time we start a new volume of the thread we also get newbies (and WELCOME!), I will post my "before" and "in progress" pics.

Seroiusly, newcomers are totally welcome! We would love to meet you. I know that when a thread gets to be 100+ pages it gets difficult to jump in. So we are back on page one again, so come join us!

FatFigment.jpg
DSCF5702.jpg

Liz, Kat---put the drinks DOWN and post. Like now.

Lyz--what is your excuse??

All first page people rule. People who wait until page 2 drool. Those are the facts. :rotfl2:

Checking in for Volume 6!! Love a new, fresh thread!

Erika is so right... We love newcomers!!!

This group totally rocks!!!

Great idea to repost before and after pics... So here are mine - 50 pounds and counting:

Paula-1.jpg
Nancy-Paula.jpg

All first page people rule. People who wait until page 2 drool. Those are the facts. :rotfl2:

seriously...People need to drop whatever they are doing and post now, before there is no room left on the first page!!

Roddy--wasn't it last time that Kat forgot to tell you about the new thread?? :lmao:

And here are some of our resident goddesses....

This is Paula (our thread Goddess) and me...

P1090889.jpg

And this one is Liz and Kat. Who are currently together in NJ getting ready for a 5k. Training by drinking, mind you, but they will be doing a race!

P1090894.jpg

Notice the tiaras. See? We really ARE goddesses!

So help me. If I end up on page 2 because I just spent the last hour catching up on everything I missed whilst on vacation...:mad:

Um, a mechanic was consulting with me. :lmao:

I didn't say this earlier, but I need to~

Paula, you rocked the intro. Perfect in every way!

'consulting' - is that what we are calling it these days... :rotfl2:

WOO HOO, Nancy! You made it! And you used the word whilst. Bonus points.

BTW, Kelly gets a pass for not posting on page one. It is the middle of the night in the UK after all.

Um, a mechanic was consulting with me. :lmao:

"Consulting". So is that what you kids are calling it these days? :confused3

Erika is so right... We love newcomers!!!

This group totally rocks!!!

Great idea to repost before and after pics... So here are mine - 50 pounds and counting:

Paula-1.jpg
Nancy-Paula-1.jpg

umm. Ok. So I promise not to be offended that you TOTALLY CUT ME OUT OF THAT PICTURE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter