In Search of My Body....Not the One I ATE! Vol. 5: Goddesses are Always on Top!

Now, I am usually one to mock DH's star trek obsession. Have I ever told you about the little tree he puts up in his office at xmas with all of his freaking star trek ornaments?? Scary. :scared1:

But this is why I am going to go see the movie. Chris Pine.

Chris%20Pine%20Talks%20%20Captain%20Kirk%20Role.jpg

Not as hot as edward of course, but still some major eye candy.

And while we are on the subject of movies. Has anyone seen the pic they released of the NM werewolves?? Shirtless too. Wow.

newmoonx-large.jpg

Amy - leave it to you to brighten my day with eye candy pics... wowza...

Roddy - I am with you on the list of must see movies. My name is Paula and I am a bit of a mainstream sci fi geek... I still miss Star Trek, the Next Generation. I started watching that in college and totally loved it. The original Star Trek was so campy, but I can see why it was a hit in its day.

I'm on every Twilight website - Google Reader - so yes, LOVE the men of the wolf pack. :thumbsup2 Sigh.

Kat and I are holding down the couch again. :)

We picked up our packets and shirts! Yay! Then we before we got the kids we went to the sub shop in town. The owners are super nice and their kid goes to school with Emily, so when we walked in with no cash and they didn't take cards, they gave us our lunch, just drop off the money when you have the chance! Sooo townie. Then they and we walked to the school and got the kids. Matthew's not feeling well, so we bagged the park and he's resting on the couch.

We have a major night out tonight, so it's good we're resting up for it!

Oh, heard form Steph! Tests were clear and blood work better than last year! Great news!!! :cool1: She's at work until late tonight, so can't get on until then but wanted us to know the good news!

I am not a Star Trek fan, but definitely have a bit of sci-fi here and there.

We are enjoying a bit of down time, kids are watching a movie. I had a yummy NJ deli sub for lunch, mm. We also went and picked up our race packets, and I had a nice tour of Liz's town. Pretty.

Tomorrow I think includes bar and beach. Tonight is dinner and bar in town with more friends I get to meet. Once I clean up, Liz is allowed to take pics.

Liz and Kat - I have heard stories about couches mysteriously lifting into the air so it is a good thing that you two are holding it down. Rest up and party hard tonight...

Thanks for the update on Steph - that is fantastic news!

Today seems to be the day for good news. The office manager in my company's local office had been laid off with today being her last day. She was asked to stay on so no lay off. I also found out that the big state project that we have been waiting to hear if they were going to actually do or not since August is actually going to happen. If all goes as planned, we should be starting the job by the end of June. This is huge as I can now breathe a sigh of relief that I will be employed for the foreseeable future (it is a six year project minimum). A truly happy day I think... :goodvibes

Later,
Paula

Kat and Liz-- Sounds like a good day!!

Roddy-- Who are you obessed over, like how alot of us are obsessed over edward and the cullens? I would be more than happy to post eye candy for you as well. I don't want you to feel left out.

Steph-Glad to hear all went well!

Paula-Great Job news!

And speaking of eye candy, the plumber was TOTALLY HAWT so that was a bonus.

Roddy-- Who are you obessed over, like how alot of us are obsessed over edward and the cullens? I would be more than happy to post eye candy for you as well. I don't want you to feel left out.

I'm not really obsessed with any one particular actress at the moment, I tend to just admire passing beauty where I can find it. ;)

However, I do appreciate the offer! :lmao:

My name is Paula and I am a bit of a mainstream sci fi geek...

That's like dressy fleece. :lmao:

We are enjoying a bit of down time, kids are watching a movie. I had a yummy NJ deli sub for lunch, mm. We also went and picked up our race packets, and I had a nice tour of Liz's town. Pretty.

Tomorrow I think includes bar and beach. Tonight is dinner and bar in town with more friends I get to meet. Once I clean up, Liz is allowed to take pics.

Ahhh - sounds like a good time. Liz gave me a tour of her town once as well.

Here is some eyecandy for Rodzilla (hope I don't get points for this)...
k0185803.jpg

EriKa - Little League - omgoodness. CRAZY! Vampire. Love that fact that you are trying to get to the next chapter all by yourself. Makes me laugh.

LisaZ- yay on the loss.

Paula - so happy you have a job!

AMY - the pictures :dance3:

Amiee - oh la la

Steph - good news for you!

Liz - I want to come. Insert whiney face smiley here. LOVE the fact that Em has befriended KAT!;)

Anyone - when was LisaPR running?

I need to apologize for my lack of posting. I'm just zoning out right now. Plugging along, nothing exciting to post. Lurking.

I think LisaPR is running tomorrow.

Lyz-Fantastic eye candy for Roddy. :lmao: Who needs a picture of a hot girl when you have that??

Hi! OMG, I am already DONE with baseball season and it is only day 2. I am in between practices right now.

Ok, so here's something. Remember the other day when I posted that I had lost? Well, ever since that day, I have been eating like it's my job! (Thanks for the phrase, Liz.) Seriously, just chowing! And I leave for vacation in 13 days! WT F?!?!?! WHY am I doing this? So pissed at myself!

Talked with Kat and Liz. Emily's little friend puked on Liz's floor. Knowing Kat's natural maternal instincts, I found that to be HI LAR IOUS. It is going to be in the 80s for their 5k on Sunday. Heck, even Maine is going to be in the 70s tomorrow and Sunday! YES! I am heading up to camp tomorrow morning to get a bunch of stuff done, but I am totally taking an hour off in the middle of the afternoon to go for a long paddle. (kayaking)

The beach park today was brilliant. Loved it. Kids had a ball and I got to catch up with one of my good friends who I haven't gone out with in ages.

Lyz! Funny.

LisaPR is running this week-end, and I am not sure if it is Saturday or Sunday. I'll look it up. Marathons are usually on Sundays.

Amy! Miss you. You haven't been posting enough lately.

Oh! Only a couple of pages to go! Let's see if we can get to it tonight! :rotfl2:

OK. I am here and already buzzed. And getting ready to do a tequila shot! Woo-Hoo!! I looked up calorie content and everything!

Tequila shot and a half. Yum. I do not know why I haven't done one of these before. :confused3 Margarita taste without the added calories.

Come and post everyone. We need to start volume 6 by tomorrow!

OMG, hold the bus. Amy. Are you telling me that this was your FIRST ever tequila shot??? Really? OMG, I am SO excited! :rotfl2::lmao: Me loves me tequila! :woohoo:

Hey...where'd my Goofy go? I replaced Donald with Goofy last night. Yes, it is official. I registered for the Goofy. And it was NOT cheap. :scared1:

My plan is to definitely do the full. Barring injury, I am really working toward the full. But I would love to do Goofy. So if nothing else, registering for Goofy allows me the choice to do just the Half, just the Full, or both.

Yes, First ever straight tequila shot. I loved it too. :lovestruc I hope I haven't started something.

Erika- Woo-Hoo on registering for Goofy! I would love to register but it is so much $$ when I am not working. The full never fills up until the bitter end. I plan on volunteering for the half. I hope I can walk after the full. We will need to do some drinking after that race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter