In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

OK - so the new "in" thing with the teen crowd isn't lighters (because thankfully there aren't many who SMOKE these days It's cell phones. They flip open their phones so that they light up and then they hold them like we would do with lighters. So next time....I expect your phone to be waving!

JUST THINK YOU WON'T BURN YOUR FINGER TIPS!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Howdy Cowgirls! Busy morning for me.

That's me, making friends wherever I go. :lmao:

:rotfl: You are "that" mom.

I'm glad music is a given for your kids. Here it's optional and only the dorks do it. Kinda like helmets and motercycles in Ohio. I'm the only dork out there.

Just so y'all know, I have completed one whole week on the wagon, tracking on sparkpeople, etc. And even made it to the gym yesterday.

Go KAT!!

My ex-boss emailed me today. I think he was hoping I was unhappy and would want to go back. Tough luck for him. :)

Ha Ha Ha. Suck it, idiot!

OK- So you all KNOW how technically *challenged* I am....that is why I am SO AMAZED that I discovered something all by myself! :banana: You see, I never knew that when somebody "quotes" a post, I could click on the little doo-hickey icon and go back to the original post! :idea: And I found that all on my own this morning. I amaze me. :rotfl: Anyway...:rolleyes1 ...this is what I was after

I NEVER knew this either Nancy! You're brilliant.

Nothing to report. I haven't walked on the treadmill since Friday. That is 4 days away. Got to get back on trackers.

Good Morning All!!

Happy Tuesday! I actually worked out! The Gazelle is definitely interesting... I would prefer to have a real elliptical but space and finances dictate otherwise... Its not as much of a work out as I'd like but calorie burning is calorie burning.

Have I ever mentioned I hate my job? Well today is going to be one of those days... The dumb chick who took over shipping after they moved me to sales screwed up (as usual) my box going out... Its slow and I've had like 1 box this whole week and last... She sent it standard instead of priority and the customer is coming at noon! She even made the label twice... which means she saw it needed to be priority but as usual something else grabbed her attention and she made it standard again... :mad: :mad: Its so freakin irritating! I am going to work it off today when I work out. I think tonight I am gonna do my gazelle workout for 45 minutes instead of an hour and do some weight training... Definitely work off some of my frustration.

In other news DH is going onto days again tomorrow (well maybe) which means I'll see him early...

Well off to the phones... :headache: :surfweb:

Sarah

Luckily my customers got their package before their customer got there... So we'll see what happens.... I could really use a sale!

I can't believe how awful that was. Stunning. They must have only spent $40.

No kidding. But this ad is only for existing members. Sales begin on Sunday for current DVCers and I am not sure when sales open to the public. I am sure they will have a ton of other promotional materials by then. They just released the points charts and initial offering prices, so the DVC boards are WILD this morning. I am sure the podcast news will be all about this as well. Also, The TreeHouse Villas are officially going to be part of SSR and rehab is underway. Points for those are not yet available, but that would definitely intrigue me...at least to try once. As for buying at BLT (can't believe that acronym!), I don't know. I have a call into my guide to discuss options. We get my brother's discount. Depending on what they are offering, it is anywhere from 15% - 25% off the purchase price. So we have done very well in the past. I would consider a small add-on here. Or depending on the resale market, I would consider selling my SSR contract and buying at BLT contract. I love SSR but there is no need to own there b/c it is so huge...you never need the 7 month window. Oh wait...this post belongs on the DVC boards...:rotfl:

Tell me people don't buy a DVC based solely on that video alone... That has got to be the biggest piece of cheese I have ever seen...

BTW - not to get to technical here, but wearing a hardhat backwards is not OSHA compliant.... I would never had allowed that or her high heels on my job site.....:rotfl2:

Paula...

No videos for me at work...maybe later, if I remember. No DVC for us, here. I don't even know that we'll get seasonal passes again next year (mine expire in 6 days...) as DH wants to venture beyond Disney. I know, horrors!

Erika, cool on Riley! Love that he's doing his own thing. And that the teacher supported it!

Kat - Back on the Wagon - Great! And loving that you're loving your new job!

Nancy - How many miles until a tune-up? I keep seeing 21 miles, 28 miles...

Lyz - How 'bout this - you get on the dreadmill, I'll go for a bike ride? Aren't you gearing up to start Couch-to-5K?

Sarah - bad shipping departments (or cheap ones) suck. Stress you just don't need.

Steph - back to packing with you! And laundry, right?

Today's been right on track for me today so far - behind on water, but since I haven't chugged any for a week I'm ahead of yesterday. Tonight, if all goes as planned, I can sneak in a 5 mile bike ride.

I'm thinking of trying Couch-to-5K. I'm not a runner - my shins or calves always hurt - but I've got to find something (PG, thank you very much) to do outside in the dark as it's dark at 6:45 am (I have to start getting ready for work by 7) and again at 7:45 pm (and Kaitlyn's in bed 7:15/7:30). I just looked and there is a 5K near my house on Dec 6.

Just checking in -

Deb

Tell me people don't buy a DVC based solely on that video alone... That has got to be the biggest piece of cheese I have ever seen...

BTW - not to get to technical here, but wearing a hardhat backwards is not OSHA compliant.... I would never had allowed that or her high heels on my job site.....:rotfl2:

Paula...

LOL!!! :lmao:

No videos for me at work...maybe later, if I remember. No DVC for us, here. I don't even know that we'll get seasonal passes again next year (mine expire in 6 days...) as DH wants to venture beyond Disney. I know, horrors!

Erika, cool on Riley! Love that he's doing his own thing. And that the teacher supported it!

Kat - Back on the Wagon - Great! And loving that you're loving your new job!

Lyz - How 'bout this - you get on the dreadmill, I'll go for a bike ride? Aren't you gearing up to start Couch-to-5K?

Sarah - bad shipping departments (or cheap ones) suck. Stress you just don't need.

Steph - back to packing with you! And laundry, right?

Today's been right on track for me today so far - behind on water, but since I haven't chugged any for a week I'm ahead of yesterday. Tonight, if all goes as planned, I can sneak in a 5 mile bike ride.

I'm thinking of trying Couch-to-5K. I'm not a runner - my shins or calves always hurt - but I've got to find something (PG, thank you very much) to do outside in the dark as it's dark at 6:45 am (I have to start getting ready for work by 7) and again at 7:45 pm (and Kaitlyn's in bed 7:15/7:30). I just looked and there is a 5K near my house on Dec 6.

Just checking in -

Deb

Tell me about it!!!

Yikes! Page 199.....

I PMd Dawn and told her she had to start version three today.

DAWN--you have like 13 posts before we need a new thread.

I am here folks....thinking of new thread title as we speak...will be on Aim to catch ya up on details in a few...

Carsyn was given a new med this wek to try and control some bladder/kidney issues she is having before they do a surgery we thought we could postpone...and I had a rough weekend physically as well...

I feel like such a **** because I did not post...but Liz - I swear I woke up Sunday at 5 am my time thinking of you...ask Dan cause he was like...what are you up for? :lmao:

I ams o proud of you and your milestone for your mom and your life...you look stunning and I printed your pics to take with me to WW tonight...I think you are totally hot in a sexy straight way...and I just hate I can loose 200 pounds and will never look as put together as you!:lovestruc

Ok - will be on Aim - give me 5..

I am here folks....thinking of new thread title as we speak...will be on Aim to catch ya up on details in a few...

Carsyn was given a new med this wek to try and control some bladder/kidney issues she is having before they do a surgery we thought we could postpone...and I had a rough weekend physically as well...

I feel like such a sh!t because I did not post...but Liz - I swear I woke up Sunday at 5 am my time thinking of you...ask Dan cause he was like...what are you up for? :lmao:

I ams o proud of you and your milestone for your mom and your life...you look stunning and I printed your pics to take with me to WW tonight...I think you are totally hot in a sexy straight way...and I just hate I can loose 200 pounds and will never look as put together as you!:lovestruc

Ok - will be on Aim - give me 5..

I don't have your aim name :( mine is MunkyMe13... Original eh? :rotfl2:

Hi all - #3 is on the thread and operational...

Lyz - can you gather peoples pics and most recent bios' and post them?

Thanks - heading to aim

No kidding. But this ad is only for existing members. Sales begin on Sunday for current DVCers and I am not sure when sales open to the public. I am sure they will have a ton of other promotional materials by then.

That makes more sense then. I was floored.

They just released the points charts and initial offering prices, so the DVC boards are WILD this morning. I am sure the podcast news will be all about this as well. Also, The TreeHouse Villas are officially going to be part of SSR and rehab is underway. Points for those are not yet available, but that would definitely intrigue me...at least to try once. As for buying at BLT (can't believe that acronym!), I don't know. I have a call into my guide to discuss options. We get my brother's discount. Depending on what they are offering, it is anywhere from 15% - 25% off the purchase price. So we have done very well in the past.

No Freaking Kidding!

I would consider a small add-on here. Or depending on the resale market, I would consider selling my SSR contract and buying at BLT contract. I love SSR but there is no need to own there b/c it is so huge...you never need the 7 month window. Oh wait...this post belongs on the DVC boards...:rotfl:

No, no, here is good. I speak DVC.

:rotfl: Paula, your a bad***.

Maybe...I my next life! No C25K for this one.

Steph - back to packing with you!

That's right Steph. Back to Work! (I don't even know if your on, I just wanted to holler.)

- will be on Aim - give me 5..

Did I miss it? I logged on and you are not here Dawna.

I NEVER knew this either Nancy! You're brilliant.

I swear! I've felt so darned smart all DAY! :laughing:

Nothing to report. I haven't walked on the treadmill since Friday. That is 4 days away. Got to get back on trackers.

ummm...that was a long time ago. Get with it woman! ;)

The dumb chick

LOL :rotfl2:
who took over shipping after they moved me to sales screwed up (as usual)

ARGH! :mad:

HEY DVCers...Disney has finally announced Bay Lake Towers at the Contemporary. Here is the official cheesy video (Featuring Deevey See...gag me....but you get to see the rooms.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DV6r1Nk54

BARF! :crazy2: That was so awful I couldn't even watch the whole thing! :scared:

well - we I bought my new bike back in early May. The owner of the shop told me he wanted to see it back in about 30 days so that he could make sure everything was a-okay. Well - I'm about 3 MONTHS overdue for that! :rolleyes1 Didn't want to give it up for a day or two! ;)

Off to find the new thread....I'll post my "swimming story" over there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter