• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In room discount for next trip?

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
Taking grandson in may2018 & staying at art of animation. Then doing girls Poly trip in September 2018 , will there be a discount on the table in the room for September trip? Like a bounce back type deal?

Maybe. There will be a bounceback, but if the dates and resort/rooms available will fit is an open question until you call. I would not expect a BB to apply to Poly standard.

Wasn’t sure if they would have something like that cuz I would not be bouncing back next year. It’s in the same year

Wasn’t sure if they would have something like that cuz I would not be bouncing back next year. It’s in the same year

It doesn't always need to be the following year. The room discounts are usually for another trip during the current year. Just so you know, the offer has been listed in the resort info guide which many resorts are not even leaving in the room anymore. But even if there is no info in your room, just call ext 8844 from your room phone & ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter