• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In room cribs at Disney Resorts

crusin'minnie

Mouseketeer
We are staying at CBR in May. It will be 2 families and we will need a crib in each room. Can someone describe these cribs to me? Are they clean?

We stayed at HIME this past Thanksgiving and I wanted to cry when I saw that disgusting playyard. We had to change rooms the next night because of the awful mildew smell in our room and the next playyard in the next room was equally dirty.

I would prefer not to have to carry the pack-n-play but I will if necessary.

Your expertise would be appreciated!!!

Cindy

All "cribs" provide by Disney are actually Graco pack 'n plays. All the ones I've seen, have always been clean and in very good condition. They also will give you a snug fitting Disney themed sheet.

We had a basic green Graco pack and play on our last visit at CR. It was very clean! It cam with a Mickey sheet that was replaced several times during our stay! Don't bother with your own.:p :p :p :p

Actually, you do not always have to have a pack and play. My DD will not sleep in a pack and play so I always request a full size crib. I have only experienced the GF and the AKL, but both resorts supplied a port-a-crib which worked quite well.

At POR we got a Pack and Play and im sorry to say it was a little dirty. They had set it up for me and it was late when we got in so I didnt get a chance to see the condition until probably a couple days later when I had to change the sheet and lifted the mattress and saw how dirty it was. In the Poly we got a small wooden crib, not full sized. These were fine. We did stay concierge that time so Im not sure if that matters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter