In-Room brunch

Cruncy Tortillas

Earning My Ears
I saw that one of the couples Carrie interviewed a while ago on her podcast had an in-room brunch lunch. I was wondering if this is still possible? Would this still require the new $1000 minimum for a "catering event?"

On that subject, what happens if I am either a Memories or Escape bride and want to do both a Dessert Party *and* a little brunch reception somewhere else? Do I place both through DFTW? Or just one through them, and the other through catering? Hmm....

OK, so for an in-room meal, you just call Private Dining at your resort. You can't book these through Disney Catered Events so there is no minimum expenditure, just the standard service fees associated with in-room meal delivery via Private Dining. I think that bride said she called a week or so before, but if you just want things on their regular menu, I think you'd be OK to call the day before or even the day of.

Escape couples can plan private events like dessert parties and 2-hour "catered events" (they don't call it a "reception" because they don't let you have a DJ and dancing or other trappings of a Wishes reception) via their Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings planners.

Memories couples have to work with Disney Catered Events for dessert parties and other events. Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings won't set those up for Memories couples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!