In-Room babysitters

hauntedcity

DIS Veteran
My mom (aka, Grammy) is scheduled to go down with us (DW, DD8, DD11) next week and watch the princesses while Jen and I run the Marathon Weekend races.

Unfortunately, she was in a car accident on Christmas Eve. SHE IS OKAY, but still in pain. She's still planning on coming down with us, but I'm trying to make some backup plans, just in case.

Kids Nite Out is booked up, and we're on the waitlist, but it's not looking good.

Does anyone have any experience with Extra Hands? Any recommendations for other companies?

Thanks,
Doug

Sorry to hear about your mother. My parents did it for me and my sister back in the early 2000s. My parents didn't have a bad experience at all and they figured if my sister was with me it would be okay to be left alone with a new adult. If your mother is going to be in the room with the children, I don't think the in-room care option is a bad idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter