In park- need help! loungefly mickey backpack

Is there a specific one you're looking for? Generally speaking they have them in the Emporium on Main Street and some also in Disney Clothiers across the street. There are also Star Wars ones in Star Traders, GOTG ones in the store in the base of GOTG, the IASW one at the IASW store etc.

I agree with the PPs. In general, it seems like World of Disney often has the widest selection, but somewhat scattered throughout the store. The Jewelry shop, connected to the Emporium and across from the Toy Room, also tends to have a selection of bags.

If you have the Shop Parks App, you can search for Loungefly to get a sense of what might be available. If you see one you like, you can ask a CM if they could see if it's available somewhere in DLR (having the SKU might help). Alas, the ShopParks App "Find on Map" only works in WDW.

I couldn't find anything I wanted back in September at DL so I just ordered one directly from Loungefly from home. Merchandise is always changing in the parks, so you may have better luck than I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter