In need of QUICK ressie info please!

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
We are new to DVC (only joined a year ago) and today is the 11 month out date to make ressies for a 2 bedroom at Vero. I went to call this morning, not realizing that MS is closed on Saturdays!!!!

I realize that 2 bedrooms can be difficult to come by.....is it best to e-mail my ressie now to MS, or call first thing Monday morning when they reopen??? If I e-mail, do I just give them all info I can (dates, points, member #) and follow it up Monday???

Thanks for any info!
Karen

I say, do both.......I don't know if they read emails over the weekend but it's worth a try. I believe it takes 48 hours to get back to you on an email

Good Luck

We leave in 5 hours!!!!!

June at VB is not usually too difficult to get a reservation, so I don't think you'll need to call daily.

You can certainly send an email, but they won't receive it until Monday anyway- when they open back up- so there is no time advantage.

When contacting MS by email, be sure to include your member number, which resort, room type and dates of arrival/departure. You can also make any special requests. They will answer you in a timely fashion.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter