In need of lots of Pixie Dust!!!

FirstTimertoDiz

<font color=teal>I love visiting NYC<br><font colo
We leave in 4 hours to head to the airport. Our flight is scheduled for 9:00 pm, but the weather is forecasting a huge storm to bring heavy snow, and lots of freezing rain/sleet to the area. The airport is in a warning for 3-6 inches by tomorrow of snow/ice, and it is saying that travel is going to be extremely hazardous due to the ice, and if you don't have to go out, you should stay in tonight. The storm is supposed to start at 6:00, so I am praying that we get to leave safely tonight at 9:00pm. This is going to be a short trip anyway, so every hour counts!!

Please send some pixie dust that the storm takes a sudden turn in the opposite direction, lol!!

Here's hoping your plane leaves safely and on time. :wizard:
We live in Michigan and they are calling for snow here tonight also so I know how you feel.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:wizard: Much pixie dust sent your way!

There was even a report on our local news about your snowstorm.... :guilty: Hope you stay SAFE!

I sure do hope all goes well for you.

If we stayed in the house every time the TV people said, "Don't go out," we'd spend half the winter homebound. Sometimes they get a little carried away, making it sound worse than it is...hope that's happening in your town.
:flower:

Lots of pixie dust headed your way. I hope the storm holds off and you arrive in Orlando without a hitch.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter