In Memory of Montessori

Oh how very sad :( My condolences to all of her family and friends.
I will keep them in my prayers

:( Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.

Tamie

I am so sad reading of this sudden death of dear montessori...

she will be missed by many, many people. Prayers sent out to her friends and family.

This really hit me hard when I read it last night, having survived an aneurysm rupture myself. Life is so short... :sad1:

My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends - how difficult this must be for them to lose her so quickly.

Oh my gosh--I clicked on this thread hoping it wasn't what I thought and it was about Dr. Maria Montessori, not our Montessori. I'm so sorry to read this. :(

:( My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

:angel: Prayers to the family of Montessori. A sad time indeed.

I am very sad to hear this. :( I remember chatting with her on the resort board... what a terrible tragedy. :(

So sad. Montessori was extremely helpful to me when we were considering the local chart school for our boys - the school flows the Montessori method. She will be missed.
Prayers for her family.

I'm so sorry to hear about Montessori! I haven't spent much time over here on the CB so it missed it until now. I just can't believe it. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

I missed this last week. :( I'm so sorry. My prayers go out to her friends and family.

:sad: So sad to hear this....she'll be greatly missed by myself and the others from the Thread-Killer page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter