In memory of FLORIDACAT, our own Roy. *PLS read Majestics note, pg2.*

I am copying this from the Humphrey's Home thread. I remember how many of you were keeping Roy in your thoughts and prayers and you might miss it.

Dear Corky and All the Wonderful Disney Friends of our Father, Roy Carr;

It is with our deepest regret that my Sister, Dianne, and I inform you our Father slip from this earth into heaven yesterday, July 29th.

Our family will be traveling to Eureka, Il on Saturday to take my Father to his final resting place where he will be buried along side our Mother and Brother.

It is very difficult to turely express to all of you what you have each meant to him. You brightened his life in so many ways.

For all that you did and have done, Dianne and I thank you for the "magic" that you sent his way!

Thank you from us All!

I will always remember FloridaCat/Roy and his love of WDW, The Wilderness Lodge, and the chili with cornbread at Trails End. He was a wonderful man, I will keep him with me by patting Humphries nose on each visit to the Lodge.

I know that he is no longer in pain and was loved by all that knew him. I will still miss his sweet post, never a bad thought or remark made to anyone. He always tried to help, and made this newbie feel welcomed.

Prayers for his Mother, two daughters, granddauthers and other family members.

Roys outlook on life was summed up by one of his favorite sayings...
"Laugh When You Can, Sez I"

While I am unable to laugh right now, I know I will when I remember all the great times spent with him here on the DIS.

RIP. My prayers are with the family.

mt2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!