In memory of FLORIDACAT, our own Roy. *PLS read Majestics note, pg2.*

My sympathies go out to his family and to his friends on the Dis.

I didn't know Roy but am saddened by his death just the same. :( My prayers go out to his family.

I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. I didn't really know him, but I do remember his enthusiastic weather forecasts for the WL, in the WL threads.

Awww, that's so sad. :( I never knew Roy, but I can see how much he touched the lives of so many here. My sincerest sympathies to his family and friends. It sounds like he will be dearly missed. :(

Your tribute art to your friend Roy/FLORIDACAT is beautiful. :)

So much sadness this morning. :sad1:

I have been following Roy's story, and I am so sad to hear of his passing. Many prayers to his family and friends.

:( Very sad. So sorry to hear this. Fred, your picture and caricature are wonderful. Thank you for sharing that. :hug:

:grouphug: I will be thinking of Roy(Florida Cat), and his family! I will always think of his love of the Wilderness Lodge, and Humphrey!! Many of us would not of known how to pack if not for his weather reports. I live 7 miles form Eureka, we chatted about different restrauants he missed a few times!He will definitely be missed!!!

:earsgirl: Shopgirl (Arly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter