In memory of FLORIDACAT, our own Roy. *PLS read Majestics note, pg2.*

Lezah

<font color=9999CC>There is definitely something t
My thoughts and prayers are with Roy's family at this very difficult time.

Sending my deepest condolences to Roy's family. :(

Such a loss...:( It is, indeed, a very sad day on the DIS. My condolences and sympathies to Roy's family. :(

So very sad. I'm very sad to hear this :(

Katholyn

:( I was just thinking of Roy yesterday. Prayers for his family.

How sad. :( I will definitely keep Roy and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this. May you rest in Peace, Roy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy to Roy's Family. He was so much help when I was looking to staying at WL. The Dis has lost a good friend.

Very sad indeed. I was so hopeful after Roy's surgery that he would beat it. :( He and I 'talked' a bit in pm's, a couple old guys. :) Not much, just now and then. I used to tell him how I 'envied' him and his retirement. He would tell me, 'Your time will come, sonny, in the meantime, enjoy the Mouse'. :)

He was not here on the DIS all that long, active for just a bit less than a year, but he sure moved many a heart, many a soul. Never met him, I wish I had. I recall my last PM to him, wishing him continued progress in his recovery, he said, "A day at a time, a day at a time, and I am enjoying them'. He will be missed, by many people here. He could always get that WL weather forecast, couldn't he? I think he is helping now, make that weather nice for those who visit his home away from home, WL, he loved it so. Next time I'm there, Roy, Humphrey gets a pat on the nose, for the magic, for you. :)

God speed, FloridaCat.
tinker.gif

How very very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to out to his family.

<font color=navy>This is so sad. My condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!