IN MEMORY OF AN ANGEL-- Sylvia Murray

cinderkeli

<font color=FF00FF>Haunted Mansion fan<br><font co
SYLVIA

You were here for a short time but in that short time you made a huge impact on so many peoples lives including mine. I enjoyed the times we spent together and I as well as many others we all shall remember the little things you said and did for us. I truly believe if there was ever an angel here on earth you were and are one of them. Now that you have flown beyond the clouds and the stars you can watch upon Nick and Dan as well as the rest of your family and friends. Guide Nick through life as he grows and learns and strengthen the hearts of the ones who knew and loved you. Always know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers for all eternity. Shall we one day meet once again.

Love And Miss You Always

:(

What a lovely tribute for Sylvia, Kari. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Katholyn

Lovely thoughts, Kari. I am so happy Sylvia touched you as she has touch so many, including so many here on the DIS. Yes, Sylvia was a special lady and she is an angel today. :D

What a lovely tribute! I am having such a difficult time with this loss. I did know Sylvia that well, but it has impacted me so much these past few days...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kari. :( That was a beautiful tribute to Sylvia. :D

Kari, I was just wondering how you came to know Sylvia. She was a great lady.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!