In Memoriam- Richard William Hyams III

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
Richard William Hyams III - July 17, 1962 - September 7, 2004

Rich has been a contributor to this forum since it began and has affected many of us on the site in a variety of ways.

In his honor, we will consolidate posts about him at the top of the DVC Board. Please feel free to add additional comments to these threads as you feel moved.

The family has requested, in lieu of flowers, any contributions be sent to the scholarship fund in place for his daughter Jacqui.

If you are interested in contributing to the scholarship fund, or want to send a personal message to the family, Lisa asks that you do so through the funeral home. Contributions should be made to: The Jacqueline Hyams Education Fund c/o the Hyams Family.

The address for sending contributions is:

The Hyams Family
c/o TM Ralph Funeral Home
371 NW136th Street
Sunrise, FL 33325

If you need further information, the phone number for the funeral home is (954)587-6888.

Sad News About Richyams

Rich Hyams- Scholarship Fund

Favorite Quotes/Links

Obituary and Guestbook

Thankyou from Rich's family (with photos)

Thanks Doc! You always make things so much simpler! There was a post from his daughter that had photos. Is that still available? I would really like to put a face with all the quotes and stories. God Bless his family!

I'm not sure exactly where to post this, with all the threads on Rich being consolidated into one. I sent a card and a donation to the address in Doc's post. It came back to me today with "Return to Sender, Undeliverable as addressed, unable to forward."

I mailed it on 9/10 and it is postmarked in Fort Lauderdale on 9/14. I double checked the address and I have it EXACTLY as Doc has it posted.

Did this happen to anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!