In love with AKL- Jambo

Ciciwoowoo

DIS Veteran
Just back from our week trip which included 2 days in room 5555 Jambo house...

Can I just say how much I love this resort? Our home is BWV and after a 2 day stay at AKL we moved there.

We missed our animal friends when we moved. The room was great! I think it was a standard view, but we could see the savanna. The view was partially obliterated by the fire escape so I think that is why it was classified as standard.

It was great because it was right by the gate the animals all used to go to the barn. Every morning, a golf cart would come and the person on it would ring a bell... the animal parade would begin! I just loved the baby giraffe... he was so darned playful! He almost stuck his head in the truck full of people taking an afternoon tour one day.

I would happily stay at AKL- Jambo again!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Jambo! We had a pool view in September and I was with friends and kept busy enough that I didn't spend that much time watching the animals. I have to make up for that on my next stay in AKV. It will be savannah view in Kidani, and that's in January!

Bobbi:goodvibes

That is the main reason we bought there. We love seeing the animals everytime your in the room. We did a short 2 night stay there in May and we had that room. It was great.

Glad you enjoyed Jambo! I have not yet stayed at AKV, but I have been "obsessed" with it since I visited last February. My DD said it did not feel like "home" to her, so she has no interest in staying there! I am sure she would love it, (and so will I) I just need to convince her of that!!

I love Jambo! There is definitely something magical about AKV. We will be back in May. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

We stayed one night at AKV Jambo house on our BW points. We fell in love with it....I fell in love with it. So much so that we added on there. Since then, we've stayed in Kidani a couple of times, and it remains one of our favorite places. We love the BW for the location and atmosphere, and we love AKV for the theming,animals, beauty and the quietness of the resort! To us, it's the best of both worlds...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter