In January can we do Wishes, then make it to Epcot for dinner?

Masonpips

DIS Veteran
I'm wanting to make reservations at Le Cellier around 8 - do you think that's feasible?

We'd stand at the far end of Main Street (closest to monorails) for Wishes, then leave and hop over to Epcot.

Will we make it?

It will be Jan 5 (mid-week) so crowds from the holidays should be gone

What time is Wishes at that night? If you give yourself at least an hour it's totally doable. Last December some friends and I watched Spectromagic and then went to EPCOT and had dinner at Marakesh. It didn't take us that long to get out of the park or to get to the restaurant. We watched the parade on Main Street, even chatted a bit before heading out of the park and taking the Ferry back to the TTC to take the Monorail over to Epcot. We only had about an hour between the end of Spectro and our PS at Marakesh and we made it with time to spare. :) I guess Wishes might be a little different though because everyone might be leaving at the same time? I still think though if you give yourself at least an hour you'll get there, no problem. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter