Important Question (Carryon)

I Luv Disney Cruise

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner
I am really concerned with something I read in my 7 day Magic documents I have received. It mentions that each person is allowed one carryon and it can be no larger than 9" X 14" X 22" plus a purse or briefcase. Are they really enforcing that? My husband and I went on the 7 day cruise last year and didn't have to worry about that. He carried a backpack and small rollon suitcase, and I carried a train case and backpack as well. I am going on the May 11th Western Cruise. Help.... ????:confused:

We cruised in March. I had my purse, cosmetic bag, camera bag, and a large lands end tote bag. There were those measuring things where you check in. I did see one person who had to check something b/c it was too big. But....I really didn't see a lot of enforcement. Anybody else?

Same here. Just got back a week ago. On the plane yes, but not on the ship. A note: remember that you have to carry your bags around until you can get to your stateroom, that is assuming you are like us and board early :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter