Important AP information!!!

Bill Seattle

Mouseketeer
Help! My life in in turmoil.
I must live in Irvine for one month in August due to work.
I don't know much about the Disneyland Annual Pass so plase help.
Comment if this sounds right...
I will be there in August but probably not attending the park on Sundays.
So I do not want the California Resident pass as it blacks out all of August.
I do not want the premium pass because if I will be be down there for only two weekends (flying up to Seattle on two weekends) and I do not plan on attending the park on Sunday during those two weekends the Premium pass only adds Sundays over the Deluxe pass.
Now the Deluxe only blacks out Sundays in August and does not include parking but it may be my best choice. DL is $139 and Dl/CA is $199. When I went to Cali Adventure one day in May I was not impressed and I am thinking that maybe I should go for the DL only. Any thoughts???
I am thinking this through properly???
Are there any discounts ($10 D.C., etc.)?
Is it hot in California in August???
thanks for the help...

Oh one more question.

Can I get any kind of admission discount for a guest coming with me?

I know the answer is probably no (just in case BOB gets mad at me asking this) but I figured it was worth a try asking.

:)

A couple of things... According to my renewal paperwork you can add parking onto any So. CAl or Deluxe AP for $35.

Also at times they do have special promotions for bring a friend. Whether they have one running in August I'm not sure. I'm also not sure about a Disney Club discount.

Personally we liked DCA a lot and with just two visits you'd have covered the additional charge for the 2-park AP. We found Soarin' Over California and California Screamin' alone worth the price of admission if you can ride them a couple of times.

A premium pass includes a 10% shopping discount. This is good throughout the park.

There is a $10 discount on passes with the Disneyclub.

I have the premium pass, and my family have the deluxe (?) pass.

You may find that by buying the pass, you go more than you planned. This is our third trip this year, and we don't expire until December. I may get a couple more in (lol).

Patti
Lexington, KY

The pass will be good for a year. Do you foresee being down again in the next 11 months? You may want to consider that fact in you’re decision.

A WDW annual pass does not get you into Disneyland, or vice versa. I don't think it'll get you a discount, either.

Gary

So let me get this straight! You will be going to DL on 2 different Saturdays in AUG Only??

Why not buy 1 Day passes?? That is $86. plus tax no blackout dates??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter