~Important announcement~ Please welcome...

Hi Simon
I'm sure everyone on the board appreciates your comments :)
Look forward to see you on a more regular basis alter in the year ;)

Reid

Cyrano said:
Hi Simon
:)
Look forward to see you on a more regular basis alter in the year ;)

Reid

I'd like to second that - or even "later" in the year!! :rotfl: (Sorry Reid - just being mischievous ;) ) - but it really will be great to have some more insider info from Simon :wizard:

This has become a true DIS community in its own right

Absolutely!! :cheer2: I love the DIS, but I particularly love THIS board - especially now!! :goodvibes

Look forward to "seeing" you again soon, Simon! :wave2:

Bexx said:
Absolutely!! :cheer2: I love the DIS, but I particularly love THIS board - especially now!! :goodvibes

I couldn't agree more.:sunny: I have always found the DIS to be the friendliest of all the Disney boards that I have looked at and it is the only board that I now frequent on a daily basis, sometimes twice or even three times a day!!! I occasionally visit other Disney sites but none match up to the DIS and especially the DLP one!
:cheer2: Long may it live! :cheer2:

Hi Diana
I will write later 100 times.

"later 100 times" :rotfl2:

In my defence it was early in the morning.

Reid

Cyrano said:
Hi Diana
I will write later 100 times.

"later 100 times" :rotfl2:

In my defence it was early in the morning.

Reid

LOL Reid :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Sorry - I couldn't resist teasing you (well, I actually didn't try very hard!! ;) ). Yes - you can tell you've got young children - definitely too early for me!!! :sunny:

Great to have two new mods on the boards!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!