Imperial Palace?

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
I have a chance to go to Vegas on a writing assignment on June 14-18th after our 7 day trip to WDW. (Another writing assignment). Anyhoo, I am looking for a room with a hot tub to help with my legs, plus, it's me and Kenny's anniversary. :cool1:

I found a good one: Imperial Palace which has a room, Luv Tub at a pretty good deal. Has anyone stayed there and did you like it?

Anna

NOOOOOOO!!! I stayed at the Imperial Palace, literally, a good 20 years ago and, from what I've heard, it's only gotten worse since then. I'd find somewhere else, if I were you, even if it costs a bit more. Not one of your finer Vegas establishments.

I stay there every time I'm in Las Vegas.

It's old, it's shabby, but the rooms are clean, the staff is
polite and friendly and the center strip location can't be
beat. Especially for the price.

Have stayed there several times, but not lately. Not my first or second choice. We will be going in May and have opted to stay at Harrahs - right next door. When we stayed at the IP the elevators were as slooooooooow as molasses. There are a lot of hotel deals out there right now. LV is suffering with economic woes too. Check out other hotels would be my suggestion.

Don't do it!
We stayed there last February, and it was scary!
To get to our room, we had to take two sets of elevators. When we finally got to our room, the window "opened" up to their indoor loading dock. Our view was piles of laundry, trucks and workers. All night long we heard the beeps of trucks backing up. They wouldn't move us until the next afternoon, so we had to pack everything up and use two elevators to get to the desk, and then get back on an elevator to get to our new room.
While we had a great rate, and the center strip location is great, it was so not worth it!

check out the New York New York spa suite, little more spendy but think it will be well worth it

Our itenerary was changed. (Such as life in travel writing). We're going to Disneyland from June 3-6 (food and wine festival) and on the 6th, we go to Vegas. I decided to skip Imperial Palace. Found a much better deal! TI has this deal going on now where if you buy a spa pkg, you can get your room free. :cool1: :banana: I'm going to call them soon and find out if our dates are under this.

This fall, we're headed to Disneyworld for their food and wine festival!

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter