Imagineer & Studio Stores Question/Backstage Magic

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
Just a quick question. Can you use Disney gift cards and/or Visa Rewards to purchase items at the Studio and Imagineering stores? How about the Disney Soda Fountain??
Thanks!

When I went to Imagineering, I asked if I could use my Disney Rewards and they said no. When you receive your call from ABD, ask to see which places will currently accept the cards. Are you getting excited about your trip?

When I went to Imagineering, I asked if I could use my Disney Rewards and they said no. When you receive your call from ABD, ask to see which places will currently accept the cards. Are you getting excited about your trip?

VERY!

Is your trip starting on the 13th through the 18th? If so my husband and I will also be on the trip. We are so very excited and can't wait to go.:dance3:

Is your trip starting on the 13th through the 18th? If so my husband and I will also be on the trip. We are so very excited and can't wait to go.:dance3:

Yes..we're coming in a couple days early to get more DLR resort time..we're coming with another couple and are very excited! I wonder how many people are in our group..I actually need to call today, so will maybe find out :)

We just got back from this trip Dec 16th & no you cannot use rewards cards or disney gift cards at Mickey's of Glendales. I had both & asked & was told no. Had to pull out the regular credit card.
Happy shopping & have a marvelous time.
It really is the trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from this trip Dec 16th & no you cannot use rewards cards or disney gift cards at Mickey's of Glendales. I had both & asked & was told no. Had to pull out the regular credit card.
Happy shopping & have a marvelous time.
It really is the trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..thanks! Interesting..The ABD rep said gift cards were fine at both but would ahve to ask about rewards card. Nice to know that neither is useable! As an aside..ABD says our tour is less than half full. Should be nice!

Hmmmmm I know I asked about gift cards because we had gotten some as birthday gifts. Oh well, it won't hurt for you to ask again. You might get a different answer. I bet the studio store would take gift cards though because it is just like a regular Disney store. I only bought a couple of pins & a magnet there so it wasn't a big purchase so I didn't even ask there.

We had 24 on our group so it sounds like your group might be about the same size. It was great.
If you have Diana or Kristin as your guides tell them Melanie & Eric from the December 9th trip say hello!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter