Imagineer Bob Gurr coming to Hamilton!

So, how was it? Any tidbits you especially liked and want to share? I wish I could have been there.
It was really cool. He told some of his classic stories (Nixon Joyride, and the Sammy Davis Jr. story). He told tons of stories about Walt, and offered tips for wannabe Imagineers. There was also some posters, DVDs, and pins that Ernie was selling.

I was the guy who thanked Bob and his fellow Imagineers for creating something that has brought so much joy to so many over the decades.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we're bringing Bob back to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton. This time it's taking place on a Saturday which should make it easier for some to attend. Tickets just went on sale, that being said.
If you're still looking for a last minute gift for a Dinsney loving friend or family member check out designingmagic.ca for tickets and details. The event will take place on on Saturday, May 9, 2020.

Also make sure to get 20% off tickets until December 25th when you use Discount code: DisneyXmas

Please share this with other website or forums you think would be interested.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we're bringing Bob back to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton. This time it's taking place on a Saturday which should make it easier for some to attend. Tickets just went on sale, that being said.
If you're still looking for a last minute gift for a Dinsney loving friend or family member check out designingmagic.ca for tickets and details. The event will take place on on Saturday, May 9, 2020.

Also make sure to get 20% off tickets until December 25th when you use Discount code: DisneyXmas

Please share this with other website or forums you think would be interested.

Thanks for the heads up about this event! Definitely interested and currently looking into if it works with schedules!

I hope everyone has had a great summer. The new date of the event has finally been announced. It will take placed on October 21st, 2021.

If you're free come join Disney Legend/Imagineer Bob Gurr Celebrate his 90th Birthday in Hamilton, Ontario!
COVID Restrictions are in Effect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!