I'm.........

I am an engineer and have a team if young engineers. I keep trying to hire more mature engineers but my field is very specialized and it is easier to teach younger ones before they get settled.

I'm ready to pack up and go home......but we don't leave until Tuesday.
Still very crowded

Me too!! We come often in January and have never seen it this crowded.
Peoplemover had 20 minutes, so imagine all the rest

Right now...Star Tours......35
Saucers 45
ToT 55
RnRC 65
Toy Story 75
Slinky 90

and that's at 8:20.....it will get worse through the day

I'm glad to be here, but we basically can get in short lines at opening and then just do our fast passes and dining, walk around and leave

Me too!! We come often in January and have never seen it this crowded.
Peoplemover had 20 minutes, so imagine all the rest
Wow!
Have you done any of Festival of the Arts activities? I look forward to those concerts. Next week for us!
We often do our FP and leave, well hopefully, to swim. I know it’s been cooler than normal. I see BB is closed.

Wow!
Have you done any of Festival of the Arts activities? I look forward to those concerts. Next week for us!
We often do our FP and leave, well hopefully, to swim. I know it’s been cooler than normal. I see BB is closed.

Just looked around. Rocky is very crowded because of all the walls everywhere.
We waited in line for 25 minutes for Spaceship Earth....with a fast pass

Right now at 4:30
Peoplemover 30 minutes
It's a small world.....45
Star Tours.....45
Pooh ride 50
Buzz Lightyear 65
Pirates 70
Jungle Cruise 80
Big Thunder. 95
Safari. 95

It's just crazy

Yes they are.
We've only been able to do one or two things early, then our fast passes. We just wander or leave.
DHS opens at 7 for the virtual queue, so nothing there. We did ride the Skyliner.
People think it is Galaxy Edge causing it.
We'll see how Bobbi finds it on her trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!