I'm.........

I'm watching TV for a few minutes

Already cooked 2 meals and delivered to DS and cleaned all of downstairs. Time for a rest

I'm....SOOOOO excited for my DS!....soooooo, my DS went on his interview [he did very well], but currently there aren't any openings at Compass & Ale. The manager really liked him, gave my DS some pointers/advice and one of his friends [the manager's] will be opening the Riviera, so he is giving my DS a good word to possibly work there. Meanwhile he has an interview coming up for Club 33!

I'm.....taking a sick day today from school to look for a back-up dress for my DS's wedding...my sister is off from school this week so she is accompanying me....we'll grab some lunch later - I have a 2PM appointment to get a cortisone shot in my knees...hopefully the doctor will tell me that I am a good candidate for those gel shots [which are NOT to be confused with jello shots! :rotfl: ]

I am unpacking from the wedding this past weekend, then packing for Easter in TX Hill country!

I'm.....taking a sick day today from school to look for a back-up dress for my DS's wedding...my sister is off from school this week so she is accompanying me....we'll grab some lunch later - I have a 2PM appointment to get a cortisone shot in my knees...hopefully the doctor will tell me that I am a good candidate for those gel shots [which are NOT to be confused with jello shots! :rotfl: ]
UPDATE: I bought another gown at Camille USA (also called Camille la Vie, a specialty store that sells bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, prom dresses, etc...) in the color that I originally wanted - NAVY! I absolutely love my new gown, so I returned the other one (it was black and gold) back to Macy's....here it is:

https://www.camillelavie.com/dress/long-sleeve-illusion-heat-set-with-applique_22730-4599

Last edited:
We do a formal tea......so lots of sandwiches and other things to prep.
Plus egg hunt and baskets to do.
And....the grand kids are spending the night which makes Sunday morning final baking hard.
I did get the table set today with place cards and table bunnies and the fine china.
Cleaning down stairs now, for all the good it will do with the kids coming over tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter